Thursday, March 20, 2014

To My Readers.

Thurs. 03/20/2014.


Dear Readers,

Thank You all from the Very Bottom of my heart for those who have continued to follow and read my blog and posts. I know I have gotten behind a good bit, But I am trying to catch up now. My Father was in the hospital for a good bit and I was posting some but was concentrating more on getting him back to healthy and now that he is better I will be focusing on blogging intently now. Again, My Deepest and Sincerest Thanks from the Bottom of My Heart and Soul to those who have stayed with me! 

I will hopefully be done with Paris Spring 2014 quickly and will do a quick survey of the Spring 2014 Haute Couture Collections (As amazing as they were, How could I Not?) and then on to Fall 2014 and hopefully will be done before the Resort/Cruise 2015 shows kick off with the usual opening Salvo of Chanel's Cruise collection (this year in Dubai!) If all goes as planned, I will be blogging live during the Resort shows. 

My Sincerest Gratitude! 



Terrill Lawrence Sanford.

No comments:

Post a Comment