Sunday, January 26, 2014

Done In New York. Off To London!

Dear Readers,





Those of you whom have stuck with me and realize that I have only scant days until Fall/Winter 2014 starts, thank you for your reading and bearing with me and my slowness... I am getting the groove here and realize I MUST BE DILLIGENT! No slacking off during the season as it's happening!

IF, I can, I am going to try and write a few reviews for Haute Couture Spring 2014 if i can get all these RTW collections done before the NYFW Shows start next month. I am gonna work like mad and if I am a trifle bit behind, I ask for you to Hang In There With Me...

I appreciate all who have read and hope in coming posts that some will comment and offer feedback. I love what I am doing and hope that others like it as well!


Thank You One And All!








That's All.






Bye4Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment